Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Our new little bundle of joy

8 days old





baby mark wore the same outfit home from the hospital that his daddy did 25 years ago

nora loves holding and kissing "her baby"



Well it's 3am and I'm awake. Both of my children are asleep, so they aren't the ones keeping me up. I just popped a couple pain pills and I'm downing water to try and pass these lame kidney stones! It has been quite the broken road these last 3 weeks since little Mark was born. Between him being on lights (for 2 whole weeks) and me having infection after infection, a catheter for 10 days, 3 kidney stones and no husband, I have had lots of really down moments! It's amazing how Satan can mess with your emotions and make you think your life is a disaster right after you've just been given a miracle. Babies really are miracles, I know little Mark is for me anyway. I am such a proud mom! I feel so blessed to have two beautiful children to raise and watch over.

8 comments:

Shanae said...

Congratulations!!! HE IS SO CUTE! LOVE the picts. Can't wait to meet him. YAY!

Mark Evans said...

wow! You have the cutest family in the entire world! How did you get such beautiful children? You and Mark make great children! Keep up the good work!

Rhiannon said...

Oh my gosh! That is horrible! I am sorry you have been so sick! I need to come visit you & your cute kids!

Lacey Evanson Stewart said...

Jody,
congrats on the little guy, he is adorable. Keep up the good work, I know how hard it is to have a husband gone! When and where are you guys moving for school? hope it is closer 2 me!! miss ya

Lacey

Brielle and Ben said...

What a cutie! You're children are adorable. I love them!

Laura said...

What a good looking baby boy! Congratulations! I have been thinking about you tons and then heard about the rough road you've been having and have felt so bad. You are a tough cookie! Hang in there. We will keep you in our prayers. Just keep looking at your darling children knowing all the pain is worth it! I will call you soon.

Cheryl said...

amazing shots! he is absolutely darling....congrats!

Kelly Evanson said...

oh i just love these pix's of robbie. is that the same photographer that did that shoot of nora?? these are precious!!