Friday, April 10, 2009

REGARDLESS WE LOVE HER!



our little snow white
I know it's been awhile since we've posted... seems like I say that every time I write a post actually!  Nora is so much fun and has so much personality!  These pictures show off her cute side but there is a Jody side in her!!  She's got a little attitude and she knows how to use it!! haha!  And I am such a sucker, I totally give in!  (I don't think my mom ever gave in to MY attitude!)   She's been a little sick this week, first her 6 month shots and now she has a pretty bad cough.  It's so sad to watch her cough and then cry because her little throat hurts. Needless to say, warm water has been a favorite of hers this week!  At her 6 month check up she was 19.8 pounds (94%) and 28 inches (98%).  Way to go Nora!!!  She is looking more and more like her dad every day!

9 comments:

Shanae said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!

The Johnson Family said...

I can't tell who she looks like but she sure is pretty. Its funny shes almost 20lbs. Jake will be 1 in a week and weighs almost exactly the same, not quite 20lbs.

Danielle said...

Wow! She already weighs more than Luci! We just went for her 12 month apt. and she weighs 19.4 lbs! I love her bright blue eyes!

valerie said...

she is so cute!!

Leslie said...

Oh I totally love her! I am so happy that I can be her auntie :) I hope that our little girl looks like her! Jody Call me! I've got some clothes for her for the summer! little dresses and shorts and even a little swim suit :) We'd love to spend some time with you guys! Let us know when things slow down so we can get together!
xoxo
Leslie

Cheryl said...

She is just darling Jody. Isn't it amazing how quickly they develop their own personalities?

Rhiannon said...

She is so pretty!

Val Murphy said...

Yeah, that cute little girl looks a lot like her daddy. She's getting so big, time flies by doesnt it?

Kelly Evanson said...

dude! i thought i was bad about posting. i haven't checked blogs in months and i didn't have to scroll down to far on yours. nora is getting so cute though! love her blue eyes. the pix's are darling! so excited to see you guys in michigan.