Monday, June 23, 2008

GETTING ORGANIZED

Not too much is changing with us right now.  (That is for about 3 more months til baby evans comes).  Mark is going to school mon, wed, and fridays and working up in salt lake on tuesdays and thursdays... and me I'm still just working at the 2 salons (alpine and provo).  :-)  The only interesting thing that has been happening in my life is ORGANIZING!  I've decided to go through EVERYTHING that we own!  Baby clothes, winter clothes, xmas decor, kitchen, etc. etc...  and I am weeding out!! I think I'm even going to have enough stuff to have a yard sale!! The only problem is I don't really know where to have it.  I don't know how I have collected so much QUALITY JUNK over the years!!!  But this is going to come to an end!  seriously I have clothes that haven't fit me since freshman year in high school and boxes of "maybe I'll use this someday" stuff! I am weeding out and I am going to stay organized for life!!!!! I'll let y'all know how it goes!! 

6 comments:

The Tarin Family said...

Oh the joys of being pregnant, and having that 'nesting' sensation. I love it! How are you feeling by the way? Do you guys have any names picked out for your little one? Hope all is going well! Have fun organizing!

Mikel said...

Sounds like your nesting instinct has kicked in! Ya know, I never really got it..hmm.

Anyway, yes we are moving back to Utah for 6 months and we'll be living with the Blakes. I actually come out on Monday but Dave doesn't come until the end of July.

ps. I could really use a hair cut if you're interested! ;)

Val Murphy said...

Sounds like I have some work to do...I think I might have some clothes from junior high in my closet! We haven't seen you guys in awhile...hope you're feeling and doing good!

Parkinson Family said...

good for you! good luck!
Hey I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you, so check out my latest post for details!

Sarah said...

Hey, we'd love you guys to come say hi! You have to let me know what days you're at the salon and i'll come visit. And we need to get everyone together for a bbq again, that was such a good time...and maybe we can actually get around to the games. Anyway, hopefully we'll see you soon. Oh and I may need to talk you into a teenie tiny trim, just to help it grow. I want my long hair back! Xoxo

The Hemming's said...

Hey Mark and Jody, This is Mark's Cousin Josh's Wife Emily. Is that confusing? Anyways Grandma Bob told us that the Evan's families all have blogs so we decided to check them out.Congrats on the baby coming. Hope all is well for your little family. Love, Josh and Emily