Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Garage Sale Weekend

Last weekend we had our first garage sale, and it was quite the success!!! :-)  Now all that quality junk I've been weeding out is gone!!! yay!!!!  We are moving next week to Provo and it will be sooo much easier now that we're a lil more organized, FINALLY!  Almost everything sold... except mark's cherished desk.  We were trying to sell it to get a smaller one... well I was trying to sell it. Mark on the other hand says that it is his fav. piece of furniture!  I guess he lucked out because we still have it!!!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats! Make sure when you guys move in and get settled you put lots of pictures up of the new place. I want to see what it looks like.

Steph Revelli said...

You're moving??!!!!???? what??? What will I do without you in my ward??!!? When did this happen? explain! I wanted our babies to play together in church :-(

Parkinson Family said...

yeah where in provo are you guys moving? glad the garage sale was a success, i totally wanted to go but david didnt want me to, hes silly, he wants me to go garage sale shopping, but wont watch the kids, he wants me to get rid of his junk but wont let me sell it, lol, men!
ha ha, im glad it went well and i thought it was funny how you said your first garage sale, planning any more??:)

Branden and Mindy said...

Im really sad your moving! I dont like it at all actually. We can at least visit together when I get my hair done! I do want to see your new little home and pictures of the nursery once you get it all set up.